Benchmark Report: Small-Staff Associations
Insights on strategic priorities, growth outlook and technology usage
Associations with small staffs still face big challenges. They must attract and engage new members and plan for their organizations’ futures. But, what are their top priorities? Are they expecting growth? How are they preparing for the future?
These are just some of the questions Community Brands set out to answer in a recent survey of professionals from associations with small staffs (10 or fewer). These associations are referred to as “small associations” throughout this report.
The survey was conducted between January and February 2019, and responses came in from more than 350 association professionals.
Of the respondents:
- Most are in a leadership position at their association
- About 70 percent of their associations have annual revenue of $1 million or less
- Most of the associations represented have 5,000 or fewer members
- About half of the associations’ revenue comes from membership dues
In this benchmark report, uncover:
- The inner workings of small associations
- Insights on the strategic priorities, growth outlook and technology usage of small associations
- How your organization compares with other small associations
- Tips on how to use data from the report to more effectively meet your strategic priorities and grow your organization
Download the Small Staff Association Report today!