A Holistic Approach to Continuing Education
Continuing education can be a lonely experience.
Many of us must rely on ourselves to identify credible training sources, choose and consume content, earn certifications and demonstrate our value in the marketplace. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
How can continuing education providers make it easier for professionals to connect with the right resources and navigate through the lifelong learning process?
During this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Why and how to create a lifelong competency model
- How to support self-guided and directed content paths
- How AI helps enhance content recommendations and analyze results
- The value of digital badges and credentialing
- Pricing methods that lock-in long-term subscribers
Our panel of experts inlcude:
- John Leh – CEO and Lead Analyst – Talented Learning
- Tamer Ali – SVP Education – Community Brands
- Jacob B. Gold, CAE – Director, Education Development – Community Associations Institute
- Kevin Pierce, MAT – Manager, Digital Learning – American Academy of Dermatology