With health and safety concerns increasing around the globe, many organizations are taking action to address the potential impact of Coronavirus/COVID–19. Ongoing uncertainty, social distancing, travel restrictions, and cancelling of events are creating new challenges for associations. Member engagement and driving non-dues revenue have never been more challenging.
Stay connected with your members during these uncertain times. Virtual solutions can bring the in-person event experience online, create connection opportunities with members year-round, and can help to offset revenue lost from cancelled events.
- Webinars & Webcasts – Deliver interactive and impactful webinars, webcasts, and on-demand content as a part of a continuing education program, live event, or virtual experience.
- Onsite Event Capture – Leverage our full-service production team to capture content for on-demand delivery or stream a live event as a part of an e-learning or continuing education program.
- Virtual Conferences – Flexible, rich and engaging online events for association members, exhibitors, and sponsors. Members and attendees can join live streaming keynote and breakout sessions, live-chat with exhibiting sponsors and vendors in their online booths, network with thought leaders and peers, and exhibitors can track leads generated at the event.
- Digital Vendor Guide – Create and deliver a new way for your exhibitors and sponsors to gain exposure to your members. This digital guidebook for members highlights solutions and services that will help them do their jobs and achieve their business objectives. This creates a new media property to generate non-dues revenue from your sponsors and partners.
- Mobile 365 App – Engage your members year-round with open forums, committee chat rooms, digital publications and mobile notifications using the Mobile 365 App. This full-featured app integrates with your Community Brands AMS system so only members can log into the app to view your association’s membership directory, publications and live updates.
- Virtual Poster Session – Take your in-person scientific poster session online with Virtual Poster Session software. Enable attendees to view posters online, download handouts, and listen to recorded lectures by poster authors.
Whether you are new to virtual events or have your own capture crew we’ve got you covered. Contact one of our experts for a free event contingency consultation.